I have added a shopping cart so you can pay for your bread and can pick it up at either
Have your order in by 9am Friday morning.
Choose your pick up point from the drop down list under product pick up at the top of the shopping list.
Another alternative is to contact me
and arrange to pick it up from Macclesfield.
- If you want more than 1 of each item you add it at checkout.
To get a good texture in my gluten free food I use nuts and eggs where you may not expect.see ingredient
Some other options are available when you get to the market
You don't have to be gluten intolerant to enjoy my food!!!
Is subject to change and is dependent on what is in season.
- The best gluten free bread
- Non dairy ice creams in 120ml & 500ml tubs and in home made waffle cones
Hot food served at markets dependant on the weather
- Hot stewed apple & rhubarb with granola and either yogurt or dairy free lemon custard
- The best ham and cheese toastie this side of the black stump
- Chilli Concarne served with corn chips and greek yogurt @ Stirling Market
- Soup( in cold weather )
- Leek & cheese Muffins
- Baked lemon cheesecake (gluten free, sugar free)
- Chocolate Brownies (gluten free, dairy free)
- Orange poppy seed cake (gluten free)
- Almond carrot cake (gluten free, dairy free & sugar free)
- Chocolate Cranberry cake (gluten & dairy free)
- Fruit pies
The best gluten free bread
large loaf sorghum bread
- Spice biscuits with chocolate icing & a walnut on top N/A
- Coffee biscuit with yummy coffee icing
Biscuit Packs (8 biscuits)
- Ginger 150g
Drinks per cup (Large)
- Home made ginger beer
- Home Made Lemonade
Gluten free and dairy free Ice cream 120 ml or 500 ml tub or scoop in home made G/F waffle cone
- Raw Honey
- Sugar free ice cream which is, at the moment, Strawberry
- Cashew Nut Vanilla
- Fruit & nut balls (gluten free, dairy free) this has no sugar but has a small amount of agave syrup
- Granola 375g
- Frozen chilli Concarne 600g
In my sugar free foods I use xylitol which a natural sweetener